Friday, May 3, 2013

"MOMMIE DEAREST" BITES THE HAND THAT FED HER VIPEROUS BROOD!

ZUBEIDAT TSARNAEV



FLAG OF JIHAD
GIVE ME YOUR TIRED, YOUR POOR, YOUR HUDDLED MASSES YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE, THE WRETCHED REFUSE OF YOUR TEEMING SHORE..............



During my six-year stay in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it never occurred to me that I should publicly criticize my host country, despite the fact that there were many  aspects of life there that were not in accord with my own preferences and beliefs.  For example, being a Christian, I was forced to worship with other Christians secretly; and , if I were to do my grocery shopping without interruption, it was best to do so in between the five salahs (prayer times), when all shops and offices were forced to close.  Also, I was never to be found near Riyadh's main square on Fridays at noon, when public executions (beheadings) were carried out.

Even more preposterous would have been for me to assume that Saudi Arabia would have placed me on welfare rolls and supported me in a life of leisure.  I was allowed to enter that country because I had a job to do, and would be there only so long as I carried out the terms of my employment contract.

When I first heard of Zubeidat Tsarnaev, the mother of the accused Boston bombers, she was being interviewed by representatives of the Western media in Chechnya.  It was quite natural, I think, that at first my heart went out to her, a bereaved mother whose sons had apparently committed heinous acts.  But the more I observed her, the more I felt that there was something about the woman that was not quite right.   And the more she talked, the more she showed herself as clearly unbalanced, full of hatred for a land that had provided political asylum for the Tsarnaev family.

Eventually, it was revealed that the Tsarnaevs had enjoyed more than $100,000 in American welfare benefits and regularly flew back and forth to Chechnya and Russia, the country from which they fled, supposedly because of "political persecution."  Even stranger was the revelation that there was a warrant for Zubeidat's arrest, stemming from a shop-lifting incident when she was residing in America.  And, because of the arrest warrant, she was not likely to return to the U.S.A.

In cooperating with American agencies investigating the Boston bombing, Russian officials let it be known that they had secretly recorded a 2011 telephone conversation between the deceased Tamerlan and his now-bereaved mom, in which the topic was none other than JIHAD!

Let me see, let's make sure I've got this right.  The Tsarnaevs were granted political asylum because of persecution in their country of origin. OK.  Then, they flew back and forth to the country that was persecuting them. Uh-huh.  We subsidized their lifestyle with more than 100,000 dollars in welfare benefits.  All right.  And, the mom liked to talk about jihad.  I see.  And, to complete the picture, Zubeidat was apparently out engaging in larcenous behavior.  I'm sorry, folks, BUT WHO'S THE FOOL HERE?

Am I angry?  You bet I am!  But mostly I am angry at the lame-brained American bureaucrats who set us up for tragedies, such as the one that happened in Boston. Who, in God's name, ever granted these bottom-feeders visas?  And, I'm angry as Hell at how our government seems to want to politically-correct us and multi-diversify us to death!  Should the Tsarnaevs ever have been in this country?  Hell no!  Are there likely more Tsarnaev-type cockroaches lurking in the shadows? You can depend on it!  Should you be angry?  If you are not, then  you are most likely brain-dead!  Or, you could be just another government-subsidized Jihadi!

No comments: